Our happiness team is always here to assist.
Common purchase queries answered
Orders and Shipping
Ordering through the Swissklip website is simple and safe.
Just follow the steps below.
- Go to our website (https://swissklip.com/)
- From the main menu, hover your mouse over to the “Shop Now” tab
- A new page showing the categories of our products will be presented to you (Personal Care, Skin Care, and Bundles). Select the category you are interested in.
- Once you have selected the category, a list of products will be available for you to choose from.
- You have the option to select the quantity of the item by clicking on the minus or plus sign.
- Once you have placed the right amount of items, click on “Add to Cart”
- To review your order, click on the bag icon at the upper right portion of the website. Your cart page will pop up on the right side of your screen to validate and confirm your purchase. Once settled, click on “checkout”.
- Then, you will be asked to enter your personal information and shipping details.
- Select your preferred payment method and place your order. It will open the confirmation page where you will see your order details
- You will be emailed a confirmation letter once the payment has been processed. Please note that this may sometimes go into your Spam folder, so please check that as well.
Unfortunately, the order by phone option is not yet available. You may place your order/s on our website: https://swissklip.com/
We accept PayPal, Discover Card, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
Charges on your bank statement appear as Swissklip – Arquett LTD.
If your order value reaches $60 dollars, you’ll get free shipping automatically at the checkout.
Our team is amazingly fast in processing the orders that are coming in, but we know mistakes can happen while ordering, we have a 1 hour time window in which you can change or cancel your order.
Please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you with your request.
Our normal estimated shipping time frame is 3-5 business days.
Deliveries will be made Monday through Friday, excluding weekends and bank holidays.
We are partnering with third-party logistic companies like DHL, FedEx. USPS and UPS.
We will always choose the best logistic partner that can bring your package the fastest way possible.
SwissKlip ships to all 50 US states. At this time, we are unable to ship to US territories like American Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
We currently charge a shipping fee of $9.95 for orders under $60.
Returns and Exchanges
Should an item not meet your expectations, you can return it to us within 14 days.
We offer a 14-day money-back guarantee, this means if you are not satisfied with our product and contact us within 14 days after receipt of the order, we will refund the amount of the product excluding shipping fees.
Please see further information about our return rules in our Returns, refund, and exchange policy
Please contact our customer service team at email@example.com for further information.
We constantly work on finding the best solution when it comes to returns. At this time, we cannot offer free returns so you will have to shoulder the cost for it.
Please note that when sending a return, the product should be in good condition, sealed, and unused. You should choose for standard delivery and the parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us. Always retain the proof of postage and please send us a copy in case your return was approved.
Please email our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can correct the fulfillment error. Please photograph the item you received and send us the photo with your email message.
You will be refunded the value of the returned item excluding the shipping fee. The refund will be issued using the payment method you selected for the order. For instance, if you paid by credit card, we will refund the amount to your credit card, if you used PayPal, your refund will appear on your PayPal account.
Please allow 7- 14 days from the day we received your return back at our warehouse for your account to be credited. Different banks work with different timelines, therefore please allow up to 30 days before contacting us.
The tax showing in your order receipt is called Sales Tax. It is a form of tax levied on retail sales of goods and services. This is generally added to the sales price and is being charged to the purchaser.
Currently, 45 states plus the District of Columbia impose a general sales tax.
Here is the Sales Tax by State for 2021.
Most states have sales tax but five states currently have no sales tax: Alaska, Delaware, Montana, New Hampshire, and Oregon.